Can be used
- Metals (including lead)
Unique adhesion on virtually any material in most applications without the need for additional fixings. CT1 is the ultimate
solution for sealing.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals
- Prevents fungal growth
- UV resistant
- Excellent resistance to vibration
- Food safe – conforms to ISEGA Standards
- Works in wet or dry conditions
- Perfect for marine and boating maintenance, accident and emergency repairs
- Can be used in all salt-water environments
- Does not shrink
- Can be painted
- Contains no solvents
- No isocyanates
- Unique flexibility
- Environmentally compliant
- Instant repair and bonding with fibre glass and carbon fibre materials
Available in 9 colours: White,
Grey, Black, Beige, Oak, Brown, Clear, Silver & Blue*.
- Permanently seals small leaks anywhere in the cooling system.
- Seals leaks in radiators, hose pipes and water pumps.
- Can even SEAL HAIRLINE CRACKS IN ENGINE BLOCK.
- Guaranteed; Will NOT clog the system due to a revolutionary new formula.
- Is compatible with all types of water based coolants.
- Is not affected by Anti-Freeze and will continue to seal the leak.
- Printing ink
- And much much more…
a complete new multi-purpose solvent; for the safe removal of adhesives and sealants.
C-TEC MULTISOLVE onto the desired surface then within seconds it gets to work leaving the surface ready for treatment.
- Available in handy 200ml and 500ml aerosol.
- Ideal as preliminary treatment for paints or adhesives.
- The safest and cheapest solution for your paintwork.
- Removes adhesives, sealants, oil, grease, silicon, wax, tar, paraffin, printing ink etc.
- Leaves no oil film.
- Fast, thorough and safe degreasing and cleaning.
- Can be used on painted surfaces, vinyl, glass,rubber and plastics.
- Fast drying.
- Very economical.
- Recommended to be used with all C-TEC adhesives and sealants.
- MultiSolve is ideal for all trades such as:
- And many more…
Availbable in 200ml & 500ml Sprays.
*Blue available to order.