Talon Snappit - Radiator Tail Kits
Couldn't load pickup availability
Like this product? Share on social media!
Snappit Is A Rigid Pipe Finishing Product That Is Great For Covering Unsightly, Visible, Copper Pipework.
It Is The Best, Mess-free, Alterative To Paint. Saving Time & Improving Appearance.
The Material Used For Snappits Has Colour Fastness Properties & Unlike Competitor Product, Is Guaranteed For 10 Years.
Each Pack Contains;
- x2 200mm Piece Of Coloured Snappit
- x2 18mm (Centre) Coloured Pipe Collar (to fit 15mm pipe)
We Dispatch every day, your order will be sent in our specially designed packaging that fits right through your letterbox!
How To Use Snappits
- Measure Pipework That Needs To Be Covered By A Snappit
- Measure & Mark The Snappit Length To Required Size(s)
- Use A Hacksaw To Cut The Snappit (Minimal Pressure Required)
- Then Finish By Snapping The Snappit To/Over The Pipework
- Add A Pipe Collar (Included) To Give A Seamless Join To The Floor/Wall
- UV Stabilised To Prevent Discolouration, Chipping Or Flaking
- Made From The Highest Quality Grade uPVC